Despite advances in medicine, heart disease is the leading cause of death among men and women. In fact, some people may argue that our medical advances have concealed common sense and may even lead to increased mortality.
Heart health supplements (patriothealthalliance) and some important lifestyle changes provide hope for heart disease and heart attack, and support the heart and cardiovascular system in heart attacks or heart attacks. .
According to the US Food and Drug Administration, after the requirements of several recent medical companies, supplementation of essential fatty acids, good nutrition and some lifestyle changes can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Heart disease and heart disease are the result of a series of problems that can be better applied to certain prevention strategies.
Arteriosclerosis – Arteriosclerosis
Arteriosclerosis can be caused by a lack of minerals, especially magnesium, which then causes calcium to accumulate in the arterial wall. This usually occurs in the aorta, especially the aorta and other major arteries of the heart.
Excessive vitamin D (over 400 IU – International Unit) in the diet should be avoided in adulthood as it is another cause of calcium accumulation.
Symptoms include angina, headache, memory loss, shortness of breath, and early cramps.
If you have high cholesterol, cholesterol can settle in your arteries and you may end up blocking. This will result in a typical heart attack (myocardial infarction) when the blood supply to the heart is interrupted.
Diet adjustment and lifestyle
If you have arteriosclerosis, you should:
- Avoid fried foods, hydrogenated oils and margarines (“bad fat”, see also the cholesterol section).
- Diet has high fiber content and low animal fat content.
- Exercise because it can help improve the “muscle tone” of the artery.
- Lower your stress levels, which will help lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
Recommended for heart supplements (patriothealthalliance) for arteriosclerosis:
- Plant-derived liquid minerals contain a wide range of more than 70 minerals and participate in the healthy cardiovascular system.
- Heart health products should contain herbs such as ginkgo, hawthorn, garlic and coenzyme Q-10; they are known to help support arteries, prevent deposits on the arterial wall and contribute to blood circulation.
- Essential fatty acid supplements (patriothealthalliance) containing omega-3 fish oil and linseed oil are ideal supplements for heart health. Its role is to reduce blood viscosity and help lower cholesterol by raising HDL (good cholesterol) levels and lowering LDL (bad cholesterol).
- High quality multivitamins: they must contain all of the above nutrients and additional antioxidant vitamins A, C and E.